Wednesday

2008 Rocky Mtn SPELEOSEMINAR

SHWEET! I already wanted to go, I just wasn't sure if I would have the time & gas money to get to Boulder (less than 2 hours away depending on traffic). Today I mentioned that at the right time & place, and was selected as the Cave of the Winds rep at the seminar. Cave of the Winds is one of the Speleoseminar's sponsor's, so I'm obligated to bring back printed materials and take good notes, something this SpeleoNERD was going to do anyway! The perk: my official capacity means I'll get paid to go! The catch: if any other Cave of the Winds kids are intrested, I'll be driving, and the Cave will cover my gas expense.

So, if any of you Cave of the Winds kids wanna spend a nerdy day in Boulder, let me know.

Find out more about the 2008 Rocky Mountain Speleoseminar here:

http://www.rockymountaincaving.com/2008RockyMountainSpeleoseminar.htm

0 comments:


My Etsy.com Store

My Etsy.com Store
Original Art, Prints, & Photography

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP