Wednesday

Whose Dragon Wings & Dragon Tail is this?


I love this pic, unfortunately, IT IS NOT MINE! Dominic, my five year old, wants to be a dragon this halloween and this is the pic i based my construction on. It was sent to me by a well meaning friend who thinks it came from a blog, but doesn't remember. I will put up pics of Dominic in his finished costume, but I would love to be able to credit this properly as my inspiration. If anyone knows, please let me know. Mine are different, but pretty similar. Hope you're having fun putting those finishing touches on your halloween costumes! Uh-oh, you haven't started?!? Ha! I'll show off the final product here, but I think we're going store bought for the babies this year, besides I think Sophia's pumpkin costume from last year will fit Simon perfectly.

0 comments:


My Etsy.com Store

My Etsy.com Store
Original Art, Prints, & Photography

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP