Friday

Carving a Pumpkin: No One Said This Wouldn't Be Messy, Kid

Last night was an exciting night of finishing Dominic's costume and carving the pumpkin. Dominic loves being big enough to help, but he didn't like getting his hand sticky.
Once he got into the spirit of things, Dominic cleaned the pumpkin out and listed his requirements for my cuts. The pumpkin would need to be friendly, NOT scary. He would have to be named Lumpkin, like the one in his story at Kindergarten. Lumpkin needed a triangle nose, and round eyes, not triangles. We negotiated the teeth. I wanted teeth, so the deal was: I got to give him teeth as long as his smile was still not scary. Dominic and I were both pleased with the result, Here's our Lumpkin:

0 comments:


My Etsy.com Store

My Etsy.com Store
Original Art, Prints, & Photography

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP