Wednesday

Where Did They Go?

Where did they go?

Somewhere on that blue tarp are our two panels, now the 1st layer over the gesso is complete. My plan is to go in w/ a green/blue now, still acrylic. After I completed my cobalt blue wash, and swirls, I dripped water purposefully down the panels with the brush. I think i might be using oils over the acrylic underpainting. I have found that the oil paints are more moveable on the surface, than the acrylics. Combining them in this way, always oil over acrylic (never acrylic over oil), has worked for me, and I invite any comments on that. What are your thoughts? or techniques? I'll keep you updated on the panels.

0 comments:


My Etsy.com Store

My Etsy.com Store
Original Art, Prints, & Photography

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP