Tuesday

sick day

Today I took a sick day. My five year old has the bug too, and stayed home with me, so I probably worked harder than if I had gone to work, but at least I got to stay in my pajamas. Special thanks to the poor kids who had to open & do the end of the month inventories without me. I'll be back at the cave tomorrow, and plan on finishing any inventories that are left..(sigh.)

We did have our sick day brightened when a package arrived from Oma in Pennsylvania. New jackets, onesies, sleepwear, long johns and cute ensembles for all the little people who live here. Dominic loves his new spiderman jacket, and Sophia didn't want to give up her new sippy cup at bedtime. Simon looks good in blue, he was getting tired of the pink & purple hand-downs.

David was home tonight, so I had help for the bedtime routine, and the best part of storytime, was singing the alphabet all together tonight, Sophia loves to sing, and even Simon was vocalizing along. All the kiddos to bed by eight is a huge achievement.

0 comments:


My Etsy.com Store

My Etsy.com Store
Original Art, Prints, & Photography

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP