Sunday

A New Caving Blog


After I cancelled my caving trip today I decided to go into the office and straighten up. I spent A few hours at the cave sorting papers and throwing out everything I could. Later, at home, I added to my new caving blog. I've noticed how cluttered my virtual studio has become, I guess that makes it more like my real studio... I think the caving is such a huge portion of my life that it deserves it's own Blog. So from here on besides the unavoidable occasional mention, I'll be keeping the cave & caving stuff at CavingColorado.

http://CavingColorado.BlogSpot.com

Check out this new Caving Blog, it should be of interest to anyone who likes caves, or just wonders about them, and the people who visit them.

...And here later this month:
ACRYLICS VS. OILS ~ Pros & Cons for beginners. Which will you choose? Do you have to pick?
A.C.E.O.'s ~Art Card Editions & Originals ~Have you heard of these hot *little* collectibles?
BRUSHES AS TOOLS ~ Which Ones are Most Useful?

0 comments:


My Etsy.com Store

My Etsy.com Store
Original Art, Prints, & Photography

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP