Tuesday

remember those canvases we stretched?

Remember the canvases we stretched? I've been busy, despite a mean cold. Notice the dollhouse in the background? It's waiting while I work on this for a while. I decided on a very blue underpainting for my two panels. The cobalt blue is artist's acrylic paint. I am finishing off a big tube of a recommended brand from the big chain craft store. I have since learned it is a better experience all around if you patronize your local art supply store. Not only are they often owned and operated on a local level, but the level of service and expertise will be much better.

Well, it's coming along nicely, I'll keep you posted! ;D

0 comments:


My Etsy.com Store

My Etsy.com Store
Original Art, Prints, & Photography

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP