Saturday

I'm Back & Mac Online


Hello readers,
I apologize for the break in posts, but I'm baaaaa-ck! Now my posts will be created & edited on my new Mac Powerbook! Besides my foundation studies at Ringling Art & Design and our Photo dept. computer at the cave, I've had very little experience with Mac's. I've been trying to make things work on Windows for so long, that I'm elated how intuitive and ...(gulp)...easy things are. When the new Photoshop and Illustrator come out later this month, The pics will get better, but you have to admit: She's beautiful, isn't she?

0 comments:


My Etsy.com Store

My Etsy.com Store
Original Art, Prints, & Photography

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP