Friday

Sept `08 Williams Canyon Project Meeting

http://www.wcp.coloradocaves.org/

Made sure everything was set up right for the meeting tomorrow. Hauled out tables, chairs, & hexagons ("Octogons have EIGHT sides! Those have 6!") There are only 3 meetings of the Williams Canyon Project a year, and this will be my first time in the boardroom discussion. I was appointed to the board at the last meeting, but it was days before the birth of Simon, and I wasn't leaving the house at that point.
I'm pretty excited because I'll be gunning for the Conservation Chair. Felt a little overwhelmed at the hint I could run the meetings, came around to wanting to do it, but really only because I thought it was either Chairperson or Secretary, and ...I wasn't too keen on being the meeting notetaker.
The Conservation Chair for the project is a nifty job. Wouldn't have to run the meetings, and would get to be involved in some important decisions. I'm crossing my fingers, because it would mean getting to check out EVERY dig/development/discovery in the caves. I'm the Conservation Chairperson of our grotto, the Southern Colorado Mountain Grotto (http://www.socomogro.org/), and the job description when I was nominated was "you don't have to do anything!" LOL
This job would actually mean CAVES & CAVING! Send Good Vibes! I'll let you know tomorrow...

0 comments:


My Etsy.com Store

My Etsy.com Store
Original Art, Prints, & Photography

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP