Sunday

a Dollhouse for Sophia


I primed a Dollhouse Bookshelf today with leftover paint from the house. I will start detailing rooms tomorrow. My five-year old helped, so it took me twice as long, but having a co-conspirator is making this christmas surprise more fun. I also found a homeless dollhouse doll that was free to a good home on Etsy.com . The seller only wanted a dollar to cover shipping, check out this sweet lady's shop at http://allsfairy.etsy.com/ I couldn't pass this one up, strangely this little wooden head resembles ....ME!
What do you think?
I was amused at the resemblance. LOL! What a nice mommy for Sophia's house. Thank you AllsFairy, She'll have a great home once I'm finished!

1 comments:

Sunny Bower Art Studio October 17, 2008 at 1:16 AM  

I recently bought a doll house like this. Mine is still unfinished wood...I can't wait to decorate it!


My Etsy.com Store

My Etsy.com Store
Original Art, Prints, & Photography

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP