Monday

Always with the Diapers


I just received a call from my husband who is at the store because (gasp) there are only three diapers in house. You may be thinking, "but you only have two babies?" If you are thinking that, then you have never had kids. We had to act quickly, a decision was made, and he went. Only when he was facing the giant wall of diapers did he realize: he had no idea what sizes to buy. I admit, although I'm pretty sure I have been buying the diapers the last few times, I think I've faced this moment every time I've gone. With Sophia finally 18mos old and Simon almost 6mos now, I don't think it's been the same combination of sizes for more than a trip or two to the store. They're both growing so much, but Simon is really catching up to Sophia. We determined she is in a 4 now, and Simon is wearing a 3!

Ok, I'm gonna open this can of worms, and look forward to the outcry, I mean response from readers: Yeah, I buy disposable diapers! When I lived in Florida, I did too. Florida and Colorado are both states who face larger problems with water management and shortages, than issues with solid waste disposal. Wanna be Eco-conscious, and Eco-friendly, then think global, but ACT LOCAL. Do what's right LOCALLY, and that does not always mean cloth diapers! Feel free to respond. Before you try to change my opinion, I want you to think about it. Am I right?

0 comments:


My Etsy.com Store

My Etsy.com Store
Original Art, Prints, & Photography

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP