Sunday

Banners, banners, banners




Oh, these are not my only attempts. There have been at least 5 banners I have tried in the store, mostly variations of the bottom one, that I love, but some ppl have actually told me "ew.. what is that?!??"
Well, THAT is water running over Flowstone, a cave formation. Many of my photography prints feature the Cave of the Winds, where I work and play, and Williams Canyon, the beautiful undeveloped canyon the cave is perched over.
I have so much fun just creating banners, I wonder if I should offer my "banner creation" services on Etsy, the way I see others doing. The truth is I am just so limited by what I can pull off in paint! I know, I need Photoshop & Illustrator!...(sigh)
I would appreciate any feedback on the banners, I'll get the new one posted, once I'm finished. I'm going to follow some advice from the Etsy forum and go back to my old idea of having it all caps except for the "ch" like: CELTchIC
Now, I'm rethinking my Etsy name, CeltChic. I thought that is how i would want it to appear, so that ppl could see the break between the two words. I guess in actuality it doesn't matter, because no matter what folks type they'll get to my store, but i need to decide how to show it on the business cards I am ordering.
Ok, for anyone who's interested my friend turned me onto a great site for FREE business cards:
Leave me a comment about any opinions you might have on the banners, and the capitalization of CELTchIC/CeltChic/celtchic etc...
& GO GET YOUR FREE BUSINESS CARDS!

0 comments:


My Etsy.com Store

My Etsy.com Store
Original Art, Prints, & Photography

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP