Tuesday

Happy Holidays!


These last few days before Christmas have been busy. With Dom home from school the babies are happy, but subject to his sense of humor. I don't think Simon wanted to be a reindeer, but his big brother thought it was a good idea.

I will post PART 2 to Project Dollhouse, as I am taking pictures as the house nears completion.
The Acrylics vs. Oils comparison Will be published soon, sorry about the wait, but it will be awesome.
Look forward to sweet holiday pictures I want to share with folks here.
I am bringing Vintage Finds into the Celtchic.Etsy.com store, so look forward to posts about these eclectic treasures.
Enjoy your Holidays! ~Laura S.

0 comments:


My Etsy.com Store

My Etsy.com Store
Original Art, Prints, & Photography

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP